List of all members.
Distributed control constructor parameters.
Definition at line 56 of file dc.hpp.
Member Data Documentation
The communication method. Must be TCP_COMM
Definition at line 90 of file dc.hpp.
The index of this machine into the machines vector
Definition at line 86 of file dc.hpp.
Additional construction options of the form "key1=value1,key2=value2". Available options are:
- compressed=yes Use ZLib compressed communication
- buffered_send=yes Put an circular buffer on outgoing transmission
- buffered_queued_send=yes Put a queue buffer on outgoing transmission
- buffered_queued_send_single=yes Like buffered_queued but use only one sending thread
- buffered_recv=yes Put a buffer on incoming transmissions (not recommended. Tends to decrease performance)
Internal options which should not be used
- __socket__=NUMBER Forces TCP comm to use this socket number for its listening socket instead of creating a new one. The socket must already be bound to the listening port.
Definition at line 83 of file dc.hpp.
A vector containing a list of hostnames/ipaddresses and port numbers of all machines participating in this RPC program. for instance:
Definition at line 65 of file dc.hpp.
Number of background RPC handling threads to create
Definition at line 88 of file dc.hpp.
The documentation for this struct was generated from the following file: